Casual Relief Teacher Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experienced Primary/Secondary Teacher: Sydney, Western Sydney, Wollongong areas

Go down

Experienced Primary/Secondary Teacher: Sydney, Western Sydney, Wollongong areas Empty Experienced Primary/Secondary Teacher: Sydney, Western Sydney, Wollongong areas

Post  ZoeM Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:32 am

I am a secondary music teacher with accreditation at professional competence and experience teaching primary students. I was the sole music teacher for years 7-12 at Granville Boys High School during 2010, the years 7-12 music teacher at Holroyd High School during 2011 (which included a year 9 and 10 maths class), and I have been working casually at Dulwich Hill Public School while studying full time since 2012. This year I have had a temporary block on Fridays at Dulwich Hill Public School where I teach music to kindergarten, year 1 and 2 classes, and this position will continue in 2014. I completed a psychology degree mid 2013 and am currently looking for consistent casual work. I have my e-Emergency and Anaphylaxis online training certificates. I am happy to teach outside my subject area and confident as a relieving primary classroom teacher. Please contact me for further information.

ZoeM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum