Casual Relief Teacher Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Relief Teacher from North Ryde

Go down

Casual Relief Teacher from North Ryde Empty Casual Relief Teacher from North Ryde

Post  FrauPal7 Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:04 pm

Hello everyone!

Just thought I would introduce myself. I am in my last semester at university, completing a Bachelor of Arts with the Bachelor of Education (Primary), majoring in German Studies. Have also recently approval to teach and my casual interim number and am ready to get out there to teach and to further develop my knowledge and skills!

Also, on Thursdays, I am doing a German language teaching practicum, until early December, at Lapstone Public School. It is great because I get to teach the whole school except Kindergarten. It's been a great experience so far!

Another interest is music, in my primary/secondary days, I played the piano, acoustic guitar, flute, violin and the trumpet, and was also involved with musicals, the school concert band, the string ensemble and much more. I was also very much involved in drama. After high school, I attended the Australian Academy of Dramatic Art, completing an Advanced Diploma in Art (Acting).

I am interested in working in my home area of North Ryde and the surrounding suburbs.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Loira Very Happy

FrauPal7

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum