Casual Relief Teacher Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secondary teacher avaiable Newcastle/Hunter/Maitland/Lake Macquarie Areas - 7-12 Drama and Media

Go down

Secondary teacher avaiable Newcastle/Hunter/Maitland/Lake Macquarie Areas - 7-12 Drama and Media  Empty Secondary teacher avaiable Newcastle/Hunter/Maitland/Lake Macquarie Areas - 7-12 Drama and Media

Post  jazz89 Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:16 am

Hello,
My name is Jasmine Richardson and I am a 2012 teaching graduate. I have recently relocated from Perth, Western Australia where I completed my studies at Murdoch University. I am a highly determined and motivated individual of whom has had the opportunity to develop my teaching knowledge and technical skills over the course of my studies. I believe, in both my professional and personal context, in determination, hard work, a commitment to excellence, and building relationships that are founded in respect, loyalty and honesty.

My main teaching subject fields consist of:Media (Screen and Sound, Film and Television and Graphic Design) and Drama. However, I am willing to teach outside of these subject areas.

Thank you.

jazz89

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum