Casual Relief Teacher Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CASUAL TEACHER K-6; LOOKING FOR WORK IN ST GEORGE/SUTHERLAND/PORT JACKSON AREAS

Go down

CASUAL TEACHER K-6; LOOKING FOR WORK IN ST GEORGE/SUTHERLAND/PORT JACKSON AREAS Empty CASUAL TEACHER K-6; LOOKING FOR WORK IN ST GEORGE/SUTHERLAND/PORT JACKSON AREAS

Post  Biljana Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:03 am

My name is Biljana Markovski and I have recently completed my teaching qualifications through the University of Charles Darwin. I have had 80 days of intensive work placement during my studies at a local school which allowed me develop rapport with students, parents and staff. It also allowed me to design and implement lessons that build on students past knowledge and create an environment for active participation and learning, by connecting to real world experiences. I believe it is extremely important to have a range of strategies for teaching subject content to suit a variety of learners and get them actively engaged. I have worked at a local school towards the end of last year but would like to gain further casual work at various schools either in the St George, Sutherland or other areas in Sydney. I am currently available full time hours, Monday to Friday and have all the relevant documentation required for teaching.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Biljana.

Biljana

Back to top Go down