Casual Relief Teacher Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passionate graduate primary teacher looking for work in south, south west, and inner city Sydney regions

Go down

Passionate graduate primary teacher looking for work in south, south west, and inner city Sydney regions Empty Passionate graduate primary teacher looking for work in south, south west, and inner city Sydney regions

Post  Nina Rankin Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:08 am

Hi,

My name is Nina and I have recently graduated from the University of Notre Dame. I am a passionate primary teacher who is keen to gain as much experience as possible. I have experience in all stages. I am willingly to travel for work as I have my own car. I currently have experience across 5 different schools since graduating this term, in South and South Western Sydney regions. I have great interpersonal skills and will always come to school well prepared. I pride myself on my ICT skills that I incorporate into my daily teachings. Ideally I would like the opportunity to work full-time, however, I am available for part-time and day-to-day casual work.Very Happy 

Nina Rankin

Back to top Go down