Casual Relief Teacher Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secondary and Primary teacher available for work in Wollongong, Sydney and the Shoalhaven

Go down

Secondary and Primary teacher available for work in Wollongong, Sydney and the Shoalhaven  Empty Secondary and Primary teacher available for work in Wollongong, Sydney and the Shoalhaven

Post  mofficer Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:43 am

Hi all,

My name is Mark Officer. I am a qualified Secondary and Primary teacher who is looking for casual, block and permanent work around Wollongong, Sydney and the Shoal haven. My teaching subjects for Secondary are Indonesian, Society and Culture, Junior History/Geography. I am also qualified to teach K-6. I am also doing some training towards Special Education.

My committed and successful career reflects my deep understanding that the curriculum we provide for children needs to be balanced, challenging, enjoyable, Biblical and relevant in terms of meeting the needs of all students, and my dedication to providing the best possible educational opportunities for all children. I am well spoken, punctual, possess excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility, demonstrate strong leadership qualities and an ability to work in a team environment.

I am available Monday-Friday and my contact details are 0401 001 094.

Kind regards

Mark

mofficer

Back to top Go down